Monday, October 11, 2010

NEW week

This memory thing seems to be getting harder. busyness overwhelms me lately. OMG!!! I just want to stop for a minute. This week I will be praying and asking God how much more does he want. I know he wants all of me and he is a jealous God, but when you pray without ceasing throughout the day, wake up to the spirits promting, walk in obedience(as best I can), how much more does he  want.  I want a little time too. where is the me time, does it exist anymore? feels like my head will expload. No one reads this anyways so now I am just basically journaling my frustration. Does living out a selfless life mean I cant have something for myself? Tell me this ,why when I do something to try and benefit myself does everything seem to fall apart afterwards.
Romans 8:20  For the Creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in  hopes that (v21) the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God. 
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom, God how I need wisdom right now. We are still working out our bodies of course along with this scripture memorization. What again oh God are my freedoms, why am I struggling lately? Wonder if anyone else feels this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment