Tuesday, October 5, 2010

NEw Post 10/5/10

Well I have truly been too busy to even talk to myself. Last night God really shook me up. I am using this blog as a tool for me to memorize Scripture. Over the last week my busy schedule has gotten in the way of my updates. I am happy to say I have been reading the word though. October is my favorite month by the way. It is my month for change. There is something special to me about the month of October that I cant really explain. God is drawing out the old ways, thoughts, and many parts of my past that dont need to be there. ( I did pray for this to happen) I am learning that when I let someones words bother me, I let it in! I am trying to take every thought captive. Is it ok if one person has a bad opinion about me? No one else seems to, just ONE. Why do we have to feel like we must make it better or change their mind just to feel some sort of comfort? We learned before from Paul and Timothy that they had to learn to be content in alll circumstances. How hard is this!!!!!!!
This week is focused on My city and My life. JAMES 1:27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after the orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by this world.  Our city is being positioned for transfirmation, the Religious spirit has been broken. Unity not division, pure and faultless religion we desire.
Praise God for His word

No comments:

Post a Comment