Saturday, August 21, 2010

Welcome to the body and spirit challenge

Starting Monday 8/23/10 the challenge begins. Here is how this will work for those of you who choose to participate. The body challenge is in a four week increment. The Sunday evening before the week begins I will post what specific body part or activity we will be working on for the duration of the four weeks. Yes I am talking about exercise. I will post a new scripture memory verse every Sunday night to start your new week.
The Word says we do not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God. Math 4:4. This is not just a physical challenge, but a challenge to live by the spirit that receives Revelation from God. Our spirits crave something different than our body and souls. It desires revelation.
I will post the first activity and Scripture Sunday evening. This challenge begins Monday. Hope you are up for it.
Feel free to leave your comments, talk to you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment